I sampled all my favorite 3-second segments from each track. Then I assigned them each one octave on the keyboard at various pitches. Finally I played chopsticks, fur elise and moonlight sonata with the various assigned samples, resulting in the disharmonic jumble you’ll hear here. Then I tweaked it a bit and combed through the rough parts. It sounds like hell. Enjoy!
Uses samples from...
- Fake French - Le Tigre
- Looking Up in Heaven - Paul Westerberg
- My Fair Lady - David Byrne
- Now Get Busy - Beastie Boys
- One Big Holiday - My Morning Jacket
- Oslodum 2004 - DJ Dolores
- Oslodum - Gilberto Gil
- Relaxation Spa Treatment - Dan the Automator
- Revenge! - Spoon
- Sister Saviour (Blackstrobe RMX) - The Rapture
- Wadidyusay? - Zap Mama
- Wataridori 2 - Cornelius
- What U Sittin - Danger Mouse & Jemini